This PES 2021 ISO PSP file game’s latest version and I’m telling you guys came with a lot of features that make the game interesting and irresistible. This game includes the full 20/21 latest transfer window and clubs update.
eFootball PES 2021 ISO PSP Game Mode
Match: Play an exhibition match with CPU or with your friends by using Ad-hoc mode (multiplayer).
Legend: Play casual matches and competitions with friends in Ad-hoc mode.
UCL: Take part in the authentic experience of the Uefa Champions League.
UEL: play the latest version of the Uefa Europa League.
Master League: This mode let you create your ideal club using player development and transfers.
Become a legend: In this mode, you can enjoy the life of a soccer player from his professional debut all the way to his retirement.
World player: Jump into the shoes of a real-life soccer player and put yourself through the rigors of a full season.
League: Play a season with your favorite teams. Serie A, Bundesliga, Laliga, Premier League, Ligue 1, and International league.
Cup: Play a variety of tournaments and the KONAMI Cup, FIFA World Cup, UEFA Euro, AFCON, AFC Cup, and Copa America.
Some Of The PES 2021 ISO Best Transfer
- Edison Cavani at Manchester United
- Thomas Partey at Arsenal
- Kai Hervert at Chelsea
- James Rodriguez at Everton
- Arthur Melo at Juventus
- Victor Osimhen at SSC Napoli
- Rùben Dias at Manchester City
- Timo Werner at Chelsea
- Miralem Pjanic at Barcelona
- Achraf Hakimi at Inter Milan
- Van De Beek at Manchester United
- Ben Chilwell at Chelsea
- Thiago Alcantara at Liverpool
- Diogo Jota at Liverpool
- Rodrigo at Leeds United
- Nelson Semedo at Wolverhampton
- Ferran Torres at Manchester City
- Leroy Sane at Bayern Munich
- Hakim Ziyech at Chelsea
- Willian at Arsenal
Download PES 2021 ISO Full Transfer
How To Set PES 2021 ISO Full Transfer
- After downloading the files required at the above links, the next step is to extract those files by using the Zarchiver pro version.
- Extract the game file to phone memory -> PSP.
- Extract the savedata file to phone memory -> PSP.
- That’s all, now open your PPSSPP gold new version and start playing.
- Note: If you find out that the game shows a black screen, the only thing you have to do is go to PPSSPP Settings and find Language change it from English to Espanōl (American Latino).