PCSX2 is a free emulator for Windows, Linux, and macOS to play PlayStation 2 (PS2) games on a PC.
This PlayStation 2 emulator supports most of the PS2 games and has maximum compatibility and emulation accuracy. As of 2022, PCSX2 compatibility is 99% of 3000 PS2 games tested.
PCSX2 emulator was built on the PSEmu architecture, which in turn allows you to keep some of the components separate from the main emulator. These components are sound, graphics, controller, drives (CD / DVD), and USB ports. Changing and combining these components with each other allows you to achieve different compatibility and performance in games, and since 2016, the PCSX2 PS2 emulator has the ability to run PS1 games.
All PCSX2 need PS2 BIOS before its run on a PC, but with this latest version you don’t need to install PS2 BIOS because the emulator comes with it (already installed).
PCSX2 New Features
- First of all, Best Graphics.
- No need to Install PS2 Bios! Already Installed on the software!
- Easy Navigation and faster (No lagging or cracking).
- Small Requirements.
- Best Controller.
|CPU:||Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz|
|CPU SPEED:||1.8 GHz.|
|OS:||XP, Vista, and Windows 7|
PCSX2 Emulator + BIOS
How To Install:
- Firstly, make sure the file was successfully downloaded.
- Extract the ZIP file with RAR or any extracting tool.
- Goto an extracted folder and find the pcsx2 application.
- Open the pcsx2 application and start playing!