Download kingroot 6.0.1 apk for Android marshmallow, this is a one click rooting app that can be used to root any android device without computer.
Rooting gives you a super user control over your device, which means you will have access to modify and delete system apps. Some Android apps works only if your device is rooted.
How To Root Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 with kingroot
1. Download ➡ kingroot.apk
2. Put ON your data connection.
3. Install and open the app.
4. Click on try root in the app.
5. Then wait till your device is successfully rooted.
1. Kingroot 5.1 Apk Download
2. Kingroot Apk Download Root Android Nougat 7.0.1
Importance Of Rooting With Kingroot 6.0.1
➡ save battery
➡ Speed up device
➡ Removing Bloatware
➡ Removing of ads
Android Apps That Request For Kingroot permission
➡ Psiphon Pro apk
➡ Psiphon Handler
➡ Lucky patcher.
➡ File Explorer
➡ Titanium Backup
Android Device Supported By Kingroot 6.0.1
➡ Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.
➡ Google nexus
Advanced Method To Root Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
In this method, you will start by using a PC, then finally complete the rooting process on your Android device running Marshmallow.
Install ADB Driver And Fastloader On PC.
Adb driver is a tool use in flashing TRWP on your android, in which you have the chance to easily root your phone with PC. Below are the steps necessary to run the tool.
– Download ➡ ADB installer 1.4.3.exe
– Run as Administrator
– Click “yes” to install Adb and Fastloader “No ” to skip installation.
– Click Yes to install ADB to system or No for current user only.
– Click Yes to continue driver installation.
– After 15seconds, installation is finished.
How To Install TWRP
You can install twrp via ADB installer above on PC:
– First, goto TWRP official website to check if your device is supported and download twrp recovery image.
– Locate the folder you saved your TWRP.img file
– Shift + Right Click on any white space inside the folder above and select open command window here.
– Now, connect your Android device to PC, to boot your device into bootloader/fastboot mode type the following adb command, into the command window:
adb reboot bootloader
* “Allow USB debugging “ when asked for permission , just tap ok to do that.
– Type the following command line when your device boots into bootloader mode.
fastboot flash recovery twrp 2.0...img
*Remember the exact name of the twrp image file and type in the command line.
– Type the following command line , after successful flashing of TWRP on your android device, which enables you to reboot your device.
How To Root Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Using TWRP.
1. Download ➡ SuperSu.zip
2. Now Boot your device into TWRP recovery mode: all you need to do is switch off your Android device and press volume up + power button at the same time.
3. When TWRP menu appears, backup all your data- this is necessary in case you encounter any problem.
4. Still on the same menu, click on install and locate the supersu.zip file in the folder you saved it. You can only access the supersu.zip file in phone memory, so save it there.
5. Now swipe to install supersu.zip
Leave a Reply